image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

My Day in Pictures


Friday started off with so much promise.






An appointment at Carrington College was supposed to go smoothly.





A celebratory pizza party was to be the conclusion of what should have been an awesome day. 





Instead my day went something like this:


Morning came waaay to early.


Quick cup of coffee and out the door into the freezing cold. 
 Angelica was running a few minutes behind.

  The appointment went perfectly…until the last few minutes when they dropped the bomb that we would have to move someplace stupid for the last year of a two-year program. 

Needless to say, we walked out feeling slightly deflated.



When we got home, Angelica took a nap


 And then Jessica stole her coffee


Later in the evening, Angelica and I looked at other school ideas and she began to feel a little better...


It’s going to be a busy weekend, lots of research and planning to do. With any luck, by Monday we should have a direction.

For tonight though, sleepiness is settling in...

And on that note, I bid everyone a good night.












Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. She's going to kill you!

    But yay! I'm mentioned! I feel like a celebrity.

    ReplyDelete