image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

It’s a Girl! And Other Excitement This Week


So happy for my sister; I know a little boy was the hope, but I think a little Nissa will be awesome J I don’t know if Nissa ever reads my blog, but if you do, I am so excited for you!!

In between scouring Pinterest for gift ideas and Christmas things, I managed to lose the last pound for my 5-pound goal for class. I’m finished early, but I plan to keep going.





I spent some time out at Newman Lake this week. Our landlord needed a washer and dryer moved and installed, (totally Launie’s thing, not mine) but I tagged along anyway. The view out there is so pretty. I think the snow would drive me nuts out there in the winter, but oh that view…

Oh! And because it’s awesome and possibly fleeting, I’m going to brag about our physics grades! 8 weeks in and Angelica and I both are holding down A’s. Granted, there is a (allegedly awful) test coming up which threatens to take that away, I figure now may be the only chance I have to brag about it, so here it is!!

I plan to write more this weekend, I’m starting to get the Christmas itch, weird for me since this normally doesn’t happen. For now, I leave you with a picture of Neko….doing what Neko does…





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment