image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

My Face is a Deadline and Other Nonsensical Musings of the Day

It’s sad that it’s 8:30pm and I feel like it’s time to climb into bed and burrow under the covers until morning. The thought is tempting, but I know there’s other things I need to be doing, so here I am….blogging in a groggy haze.


So Angelica had some strange words for me tonight


I’m not entirely sure what that means, but it sounds bad.  I tried Googling it, but came up with nothing that my tired brain could make a joke out of. Any ideas?


Before the exhaustion hit, I managed to go though that box of Christmas decorations tonight and separate them into piles. I found a few things that are going to be usable this year, I like the idea of blue ornaments in our blue living room on the white tree.

I also found lots of fake greenery I can use for the stairwell and a little heart shaped wreath for the door upstairs.

I’m trying to plan the meal and snacks for the occasion and I keep coming back to this
In other news, Angelica is working again, I thought I should point out…


I’m not the only one excited J



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment