image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

Getting Back In The Pool

I know it’s been awhile. Too much science, math, and other nonsense seems to have stifled my creativity. The good news? I made a deal with myself to stop making excuses. So here it is, the first of may more blog posts to come!

I’m officially on summer break now, and I’m so excited! I mean, for one thing, no class! But most importantly, Launie and I plan on working on our book. With any luck, we can start looking for a literary agent this fall. I’m all giddy when I think about it!


In celebration to hail in the start of writing again, I’m going to try to make a Low Country Boil tonight….I saw “try” because I don’t have a stock pot. It should be interesting and look something like this


I’ll post later and we can compare! In addition to my super cool dinner idea, I plan on making a strawberry pie. I found the recipe on Pinterest….I’ll let you know how that turns out too.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment