image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

What Did I Think Would Happen?


I have been so bad. I mean, like, REALLY bad. Who knew Costco had such yummy pizza? Breakfast, lunch and dinner. All pizza. For 4 days.


And then, because I’m a little insane, I got on the scale

And I lost weight!

I didn’t expect THAT J

For accountability purposes, I lost another two pounds, despite all logic.

While getting back to lowering the caloric intake is important, I’m thinking I may make chili tomorrow, depending on how the day goes. I found a recipe that looks just simple and yummy enough to be right up my ally. Don’t worry, if I do, I’ll include pictures and a recipe.

In other news, Christmas is coming way to early. Roaming through Costco, I found myself in a winter wonderland of bulk Christmas decorations. Not cool.



On a brighter note, whilst milling around in Costco, I did find these


If you like salt, (which I really do) these are awesome. If salt isn’t really your thing, I’d steer clear of them.

And on that note, I will leave you all for tonight with fish. Why fish? Actually I have no idea why fish, but why not?









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment