image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

Beer Soup, Kitty Tipping, and Other Bad Ideas


I am the world’s worst kitty mommy. When I pulled my chair out to sit down at my desk, I failed to notice that Neko was laying half on his shelf and half on the chair….

When I pulled out the chair he tumbled to the floor.


I suck at kitty parenting :( 


 As for the rest of my day, I got a late start by oversleeping, though I don’t regret it. The sleep was lovely J

I made it into the hospital for my volunteer shift and worked a quick two hours. Someone told me I had a nice smile. I paid it forward and complimented a girls boots. She smiled, mumbled thanks, and walked away quickly. In retrospect, I wonder if she heard booTs or something else….

Oh well.

For dinner I made an Oktoberfest Lager Stew. I felt so fancy while making it. It even sounds fancy!


It didn’t taste fancy.

Oh well, you live you learn!

For dessert I made Apple Pie Parfaits. Also incredibly fancy sounding and looking. A partial success. I’ll take it.



So that’s it for today. As for progress for my class goal, I’m down 2 whole pounds. Not a whole lot, but I’m sure some of my questionable food choices today and yesterday haven’t helped. Tomorrow will be better.










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment