image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

Business Cards Make Me Feel Professional


Our Business cards are here!! They came in the mail today, all 1000 of them. I must admit, it was a bit like Christmas!



The plan is to start handing them out everywhere. We do need to get some more posts up there on the site…soon. Very soon. Trying to juggle school, blogs, and the book can be a bit much at times. I sit in math class and all I can think about is the next chapter of the book…probably explains why my math grade is less than stellar this quarter. Ah well…it’s still early.

Asouldivided.blogspot.com  if anyone is curious. Suggestions and opinions are always welcome!!

In other vastly unimportant news, I continue to pester Angelica every chance I get. I’m glad to report that it’s going well.


Gotta keep her on her toes.

Speaking of keeping Angelica on her toes…I hid a few of these guys in her house…she’s only found two….

(Look closely!)

She’ll find them eventually…in the meanwhile, we wait…

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment