image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

Do You Want to Build an Igloo?

My dinner. Pissed. My. Mother. Off.

I’m not quite sure how, she’s not unaware of my absurd obsession with late night greasy diner food.


But somehow, I’ve really done it this time.




I’d be more offended, I guess, but this IS the woman who had rotisserie chicken, ravioli, a mysterious vegetable, and an English muffin for dinner the other night.

Seriously. Her meals resemble the ingredients pulled out of a basket on Chopped or an Iron Chef special.


via GIPHY


So, I saw this the other day…

Holy WOW! Spokane brothers build legit igloo with fireplace


What a great idea! With around two feet of snow on the ground, and more in progress, this is amazing!! So naturally, I asked Angelica, my partner in crime on most occasions.

"Do you want to build an igloo?"

To which she responded
via GIPHY

Ugh,

It’s starting to look like if I want an igloo, I’m going to have to build it myself. Seems like a shame to let all of this snow go to waste.

Actually, there’s another thing I’d love to do before all this snow goes away. Remember the Calvin and Hobbes comics where they build a bunch of snowmen and block the road or driveway?



Good luck going to the store tomorrow, Angelica.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment