image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

Snow


I love the look of freshly fallen snow. There’s just something about the way it settles gently over tree branches, sidewalks, and everything it touches like a blanket. The world actually seems a little quieter and somehow, if only for a moment, peaceful.


In time, the sun will cause it to melt. Children will trample through it, because that’s what they do. Cars and people will kick up dirt and leave the snow sullied and dirty. In a matter of hours the postcard scenery can change to something more like this:











And that’s kind of where we are now…

Dirty yucky half melted snow. So I’m hiding away from it all waiting for spring somewhat impatiently. If in the event that we do get more snow, I’m hoping it’s enough to do something like this:


Well, that’s my snow musings for the night. The chicken is done and I’m making a homemade pot pie tonight. If anyone wants the recipe, leave a comment and let me know. I’ll turn it into a blog post. 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment