image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

Yahoo Answers Fun


Ever visit Yahoo answers? I created an account the other day to take a look around. I even asked a question to see what kind of feedback I would get. Needless to say, my responses were less than inspiring. I set the stage up perfectly, or so I thought…



Missy is my Yahoo alias for the moment. After I posted this, I sat back impatiently and waited for someone….anyone…to tell me I’m an idiot. Instead, I got:


Seriously? One person mentioned the foil. You would think that that would be at least noteworthy. I mean really? Who hops into a tanning bed wrapped in aluminum foil?? 

Who wraps themselves in foil to begin with??


Silly People.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment