image1 image2 image3 image4

HELLO I'M MELYNDA SORRELS|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE COFFEE|BOOKS|AND ALL THINGS FUNNY|THE MOST WASTED OF ALL DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER - E.E. CUMMINGS

Look! A Butterfly!


Today, Launie figured out that the camera on his phone is REALLY cool. This picture made my day.

It’s day two and admittedly, part of me wondered why on earth I couldn’t have called this the 8,000 Calorie Fall Quarter Challenge. Of course the logical side of me knows that really wouldn’t help the cause, but the thought was there. Especially when I walked into Super One Today and the first thing I saw was this


I did good. Rather than throwing myself onto the table, arms and legs flailing devouring half the chocolatey yummy treats before it can crash to the ground, I walked right past it. Well, perhaps that’s not entirely true. I did stop to take a picture…and maybe a quick smell J


As far as my calorie limit, day two was and overall success. I have 69 calories to spare if I do no exercise today, and honestly, I really don’t see that happening.

In other news, I tried something new I found on Pinterest tonight and the results were …well….














Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment